Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Temple Pics are up on the blog!!


Jessi at Creative Juice Photography has posted up some of our pics at the temple and says some pretty cool things about me, so check it out and get excited for the reception pics!!


2 comments:

Bethany said...

I didn't realize you had a BLOG!! I am so stoked! I will be checking it often if you don't mind " ) I would love if everyone had one so I could feel up to date with them all, plus they are just fun! I love the wedding pics so far on the photo blog she has done a good job and I can't wait to see the rest!! Love you sis " )

Meagan said...

Ashley, it's Meagan from the spiritual blog! I was checking out everyone's blogs from the spiritual blog and realized that you're Carl's sister. You probably don't remember me, but you might remember my brother Callahan. Carl and Callahan have been best friends forever! And now that I think of it I remember seeing your wedding invitation at my parents house earlier this summer.

Anyway, enough reminiscing! I love your posts on the spiritual blog and it was so fun to read your personal blog. You look beautiful in your wedding photos! Congratulations!