Saturday, August 15, 2009

If you're buying textbooks...

You should check out Chegg.com. I heard about it in a Biology class once and I have not gotten textbooks anywhere since. On this website, you actually rent textbooks for a semester and send them back after. The price you pay is HALF what you would find in any bookstore, the books are in excellent condition, and for every one you rent they plant a tree. Even with buying a book and then selling it back, this is the cheaper option. And if you write the word "yolk" in for a coupon code when you order, you now get free priority shipping. And they have a 30-day any reason return policy, so if you decide NOT to take that class, send it back and get your money reimbursed. Seriously, do it.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

But what if you decide you'd like to keep your textbook? Sometimes I get attached, but there is no way to know at the outset. :(

This is a great idea, though.