Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dilbert is Life

I know I haven't written, but this comic perfectly describes everything that has been going on at work lately.


Dilbert.com

2 comments:

Trish said...

I think Nick feels the same exact way about Dilbert. He always laughs the hardest during the weekly Sunday comic reading when he gets to Dilbert. I don't completely understand it, but it is pretty funny to me sometimes.

Bethany said...

I read your blog too " ) so 4. It is nice to be able to keep up with you two, I miss you guys, I don't see you enough " ) School and work take alot of time though I understand. Atleast we have the holidays coming up so I get to see you and Nate more often, yay! I want to see these websites that you set up, I am intrigued.
Are you two coming to the concert on wed for mom and Rich? it is on the family website.
Anyways girly glad things are going well for you and my dear brotha, love you two to pieces!!!