I have been found board-worthy by my fellow colleagues in the Marketing Department of Miller Campus!!! They have a white board in their office on which they write funny quotes that people happen to say or e-mail them. Well, now they have decided to go digital and yesterday I made the blog version of said board. Check it out here. I have to say, we have a lot of fun.
Nate and I have our own quotey white board which is beginning to fill up and will have to be erased soon and I figured this was a nice time to transfer some of those quotes to a digital platform, also. Drum-roll please....
"Vegas street corners: Pick up your hooker and pay your homeless guy."--Nate
"Vampirate!!"--Nate
"You're a druggard."--Ashley
"For our 7/8/09 party we can dress up as vampires and call ourselves, 'The Counts.'"--Ashley to a Mountain America loan officer
"It was a four-legged devil pig that hated me."--Nate's dad
"You're poking my earball." --Nate
"Hey! It could be filled with chocolate, okay?"--Muppets in Space
"It was destroying astrophotos left and right!!!" --Some kid at a Stansbury Park telescope
"And I'm even carrying the dead guy!"--Tyler
"You made him the dead guy."--Nate
"Do you know that lady's last name? I think I prosecuted her son last week."--Nate's brother, Jake
"Fire rained out of the sky last night. That's never a good thing. And a demon crawled out the place where you were born."--Quote heard on the show "Angel" at 4 am.
You can tell we have a lot of fun, right?
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very board-worthy :) My fave is The Counts.
Great idea Ashley " ) I may have to do that for Jace, jeff and I! Your awesome. My favorite is my dad's, commenting on old Blue the (devil) pig.
Post a Comment