
I don't think I already posted this, but my amazing wedding photographers have a new website (http://hiyapapaya.com/blog/) and right now they have Brock and Liliana's wedding pictures posted, so all you PPM peeps can check it out!!!
A side note... I got accepted to Westminster College's Accelerated BBA program!! Ok, so it's not that hard to get in, but I love how this program is set up. You have a project each semester that you complete on your own schedule with the exception of two residency days that you come on campus and work with your project coach. If you complete a project before the end of the semester you can move on to the next one and so it's possible to complete the entire program within a year to 18 months. Plus, I can do it while I work full-time and complete my other classes at SLCC. The program schedule is almost ridiculous. The applications are due tomorrow, the required orientation is next Friday and Saturday (I have to read and be ready to discuss a book called The Three Signs of a Miserable Job by then) and the first residencies are May 22nd and July 10th. Unfortunately, I am going to be in Boston for Neal's wedding on May 22nd so I'll have to make that one up later, but the July 10th one means we will miss out on the Gordon family reunion. I swear Nate's family must think I'm trying to avoid spending time with them. I promise, Gordon clan, I'm just a super super super busy person, even when I was living at home my own family barely saw me for all the time I spent at school and work. So that's kind of a bummer, but it's worth the sacrifice right now to get my Bachelor's because I feel like I'm really old not to have it by now.
Lastly, I am a pretty big fan of GLEE and the episode they had this week had so many good songs I added most of them to my blog playlist. Listen and be fulfilled.
1 comment:
That sounds like a lot of work, whew, so worth it though right?!
Bummer you have to miss the reunion "( We love you and know you are so busy with life in general. Hopefully you can come to other things then! Best of luck with all of that " )
Post a Comment