Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Oneder!!

Yesterday was our one-year anniversary!!! This year has been AMAZING. For our first we went to my sister's house in Fremont, UT and went four-wheeling with her in-laws. I know, not your typical first anniversary activity but we wanted to go somewhere and it's always cheapest to go where you can stay with family :) On our way back from Fremont last night we got some frosties and fries and went to Squaw Peak where we saw, for the first time in all my year's going up there, a couple actually making out. Right next to the family visiting from Korea that was taking pictures. HA HA HA!

Anyway, this last year has been stressful and fun. Mostly fun. I've never been as blessed as I am now. Nathan truly is a gift in my life and there is no one else that I would like to share my triumphs and trials with other than him. I've seen him grow so much and even though he was awesome when I married him, I've seen him grow more confident and more able as a patriarch every day. I love you, Nate!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So exciting! We are so happy you two found each other and decided to get married. :) We love you!

Carissa said...

Congratulations, Oneders! That sounds like a completely fun selection of celebratory activities to me. :)

Bethany said...

Love that movie " ) Sorry I am late... Happy anniversary! I am so glad that Nate found such an awesome, wonderful and pretty girl to marry (you both deserve eachother for sure!) Love ya!