Thursday, September 2, 2010

Schrodinger Baby

Well, today we were supposed to find out what we are having, and I'm happy to report it is mostly human. But that's all I have. So in place of the revealing, I am posting a picture of this cute stuffed animal some girl made.


Wish I could knit. This was really off some random blog, but I think her whole owl theme she had going for her baby boy was really cute. I'll probably go with some animal theme, myself. I have yet to narrow it down for sure but my boss gave me a zoo animal car seat/stroller today (Yay for free stuff!) so it may just come to fruition based on what other people give me.

Starting today, Nate and I have taken to calling our baby Schrodinger since it is in such a state of flux between genders while we await our next ultrasound. I think I'm going to start buying stuff for Schrodinger anyway.

No comments: