Its nice that people are making noise about SOPA/PIPA, but where was everyone when NDAA was going down?! I would also like to know how many people would even know about anything that's going on in our Congress if Google and Wikipedia didn't slap it right in front of your eyes. Why is that what it takes to bring awareness to the masses? This has been going on for months! Just food for thought.
Well, that did cause me to have some food for thought. Like, the fact the SOPA and PIPA could stop her from posting that message in the first place.
1 comment:
I was actually thinking the same thing. I wish I was more involved on other issues as well and that we all were. It made me think twice about it since all of the masses are just following what google and everyone else has done. I realized that I need to research it myself instead of just follow what everyone else is telling me. And I think that way too many of us Americans sit by without being involved and so much crap can happen because we don't care enough to pay attention.
Post a Comment