The week between Christmas and New Years I don't have to work. Luckily my friend Kristen didn't have to work, either, so we went to her family's beach house in Newport, CA.
This is Gideon with his first box of animal crackers from his Christmas stocking at the beach house.
This is Gideon's first time at the beach. He loved the sand.Going to meet the ocean for the very first time.
I took this picture to show how much sand he got in his mouth. He kept trying to clear it out with his hand, which was also covered in sand.
This is Kristen (my mission trainer) who went with me and Wendy (one of my mission companions). Wendy is holding her little boy Benj who we also got to meet for the first time.
This is Gideon first thing in the morning. I've decided I want a pair of pajamas just like his.
No comments:
Post a Comment