Monday, April 13, 2009

The plans are going fine...

I know it's been a while since I updated. It's because my brain will explode if one more person bugs me about my wedding plans. Nonetheless, I have made some leaps this week. I bought my wedding dress last week from Mary's Bridal. The website is less than desirable, but there is this one chica there that made my whole experience nice and easy. It's ivory, empire waist with flowing skirt and court train that has flowery embroidery and beading, short sleeves, and square neck. And just so you know, I had to look up all that descriptive stuff because I definitely do not know the wedding dress vocab.

I have a photographer I'd really like to have do my bridals. Her name is Kayleen T. , but I'm putting her on my wish list because she's kind of expensive (because she's worth it!). She did all my friend Lina's pictures and this is the first photographer I've noticed with a lot of pictures of Polynesians! (I'm relatively sure she is also polynesian which makes it super cool).

The invitations are in the drafting process and should be done by next week. Again, special props to Bethany at Glamour Graphics for doing those, too.

No comments: