Thursday, April 30, 2009

T-minus 2 months and Counting...

That's right, ladies. I'm under the 60 day mark as far as the wedding goes and that means shopping around for flowers and decor. Yay-er? I have no idea how to decorate for a wedding, so I've been talking to people that do. I'll let you know when things get finalized, but let's just say colored Japanese lanterns and tropical flowers. I pretty much just said lots of color.

Invitations should be coming out in the next two weeks. Suh-weetness!

And as a last note, I found these palm tree centerpieces I love. LoL. What do you think?



3 comments:

kris said...

looks like fun!

Trish said...

Those look awesome! I am hoping that you are sending me an invite! I mean, at least to the reception. Because I'm sure it's going to be the best party ever!

Crystal-lynn said...

Yay! Maybe I'll be calling YOU for help when I get there... In just a couple more months! Good luck!