I've been wanting to do Kristen's 12 of 12 thing for awhile now, but as usual I couldn't follow the rules and these are actually 16 pictures taken yesterday AND today.(1) Screenshot of Talisha from an interview on consumer habits I volunteered her to do on our lunch break at The District for an assignment I'm working on. (2-4) Nate's brother, Ben, asked me to go visit his companion's family in South Jordan, the Fangupo's. They weren't home, but they had both a Christmas wreath and their Halloween pumpkins out, so I'm pretty positive we were at a Polynesian home. We'll have to try again later. (5-8) I took Nate to Marie Callendar's for the first time in his life we got the scrumptious chicken pot pie and the tri-top steak. Then we ordered a French Apple Pie to take home to share with my grandparent's on Sunday. (9-16) Some images from our new condo. (9) The pile of baby stuff that we have bought or been given so far. (10) My very first mantle ever AND our first pictures we've hung up since we've been married. Note* my flip flop stocking is already hanging up. (11) Some flower pots we got at DI for a dollar each and fake flowers from the dollar store are officially the first attempt I have EVER made at decorating. (12) The IKEA desk that Nate put together that has made me very happy. (13) Nate playing "Knights of the Old Republic in the corner of our downstairs family room. (14) Yet another random find from the depths of Nate's storage boxes, a curled antler he hopes to make into a horn. (14) a cool lantern shade that was left in the laundry room that I am looking to move upstairs. (16) Lastly, HALF of the boxes we still have yet to unpack, most of which are books.
1 comment:
yay! I love the 12 of 12 thing. I actually copied it from another blog anyway. Hope you are having a great weekend!
Post a Comment