Friday, November 5, 2010

School Pictures


At work recently, one of the associations I am a part of had us get our headshots taken in case they were needed for any print or online material. I made a joke about how it felt like school picture day, but when I showed up they even had the same background!!! It was hilarious. My mom used to take us to Kiddie Kandids later in the year and we would get the pictures she actually hung up. Aw, memories.

On a side note, I'm glad that they cropped the picture a bit. Otherwise I would have my pregger belly in it. Not that I don't like it, I just don't want to be pregnant for the rest of my career.

Isn't it cute?

3 comments:

kris said...

yes, yes it is cute. And purple looks good on you. especially with that background :)

Carissa said...

Look how cute you are! My new school ID card is horrible. I was all sweaty from hiking across campus and the guy didn't center the picture. At all. He had to crop Noble out, since I had him strapped in a front carrier. I will always be fond of my ID picture for that. But that doesn't mean I will show anyone.

Bethany said...

OH yes it is so cute! I would love to see it in person, I miss you two "/ We have Thanksgiving coming up though, yay!