Friday, January 30, 2009
Long Distance Relationships
I'm pretty sure the hardest part of a long distance relationship is when you have a bad day. Or a bad week. Or anything hard that happens. Because if that person were nearby and easily accessible, at the very least you have the hope of seeing them later that day that would make it all seem easier. Unfortunately, all I have is a phone call. One that I have to wait until 11:00pm to really be able to talk to Nate. It sucks. I've been having an awful time at work because I'm feeling so unmotivated and worthless. And what makes is worse is that I'm stuck in it because there's a hiring freeze in the college and I'd want to stay there. And what is the deal with Full-Time Employment? Especially with this position. There's no way I have 8 hours a day worth of work, even when I go beyond the minimum requirement for my job. And I HATE having to be on time BECAUSE I know I have to sit there for 6 of the hours trying to come up with something to do. Lame sauce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear ya on the full-time work cry - notice how I'm at work...writing on your blog? That sucks that Nate is far away. Wish I had words of wisdom for that...but I don't.
Post a Comment