skip to main | skip to sidebar
Giddy As Ever

Monday, January 12, 2009

Pink and Green.

And we're talking bright pink and green. My fiance was ok with it, my mom was ok with it. Who cares if my favorite color blue is a far gone casualty? In fact, when I presented it to my mom I said, "You know, like a watermelon." To which she responded, "Watermelon's are RED and green." But that was the best response I've gotten to anything yet.
Posted by Must-Ash at 11:56 AM
Labels: Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2011 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (27)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (53)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • Long Distance Relationships
      • Reception at WHEELER FARM!!!
      • Bleh...
      • The Poly Roll
      • Career Goals
      • Ashley doesn't think Dane Cook is funny...
      • Things I should probably write down....and then ac...
      • Sunday Drive
      • Pink and Green.
      • I vetoed blogs...

All the People I know

  • Kristen and Jake
    Friday quote day
  • ...
    2014 Year In Review or Newsletter
  • Pool-i-day News
    Christmas Letter 2013
  • Walt Sorensen's photo blog
  • Spirituality
    New Feelings
  • Don't Kriss And Tell
    The First Two Weeks
  • Creative Juice Photography
    the new HIYA PAPAYA photography website and blog
  • Super Swensons
  • To Cook or not to Cook
  • Catching up with the Joneses
  • The Sokia Family: Carl, Jenn, and Marley James

My Personal Blurb

  • Must-Ash
  • Ursa_major

People I know that know me back