Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things I should probably write down....and then actually do...

I keep thinking that I need to contact people about stuff for the wedding. And then I get caught up in minor things like work and school and my personal health. Ok:

Suzie Hardcastle-Hair
Mandi Williams-Makeup
Colleen Poole-Bridesmaid Dresses (also must go to David's Bridal and Allyse's Bridal)
Carissa Poole-Flowers (also need to find out what those pink lilies were called)
Book the Photographers
Bring myself to actually even think about getting a really white wedding dress that is going to make me look REALLLY big. >whine<
Go completely broke
Lose my mind.

On a side note, there have been suggestions from people that have started "If I had to do it over again..." including:

If I had to do it over again I would have spent more money on the photographer and less money on the bridesmaid dresses

If I had to do it over again I would have paid extra for people to man the carnival games instead of having irresponsible relatives do it.

If I had to do it over again I would have done it on a warmer day.

I'm sure as the day draws closer I'll be recieving even more advice that I will lovingly put up here because that's what blogs are for.

No comments: