I was at the gym this morning and I noticed two Polynesian guys working out on some of the weight machines. I promise, I wasn't checking them out (though I did think that my friend Kristen would have loved to be there). I don't know what happened when they were weighing themselves, but they both just started laughing really really hard. And it wasn't that I heard it through my intensely loud earphones, I saw it.
I don't know how many people have noticed, but when Polynesians laugh, it takes over their ENTIRE BODY. Limbs go flailing, suddenly all sense of balance has been lost and we have to walk around or rock back and forth to keep us from falling over. The best is at mealtimes. I'm convinced that Polynesian males can eat so much because between all the talking and intense laughter (which causes them to rock back and forth in their seats), their diaphragm pushes down and compacts all the food into the tightest, smallest form imaginable, thereby making room for more food to enter.
1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog! I am so happy about this. :) Isn't is funny that this is true? ha ha I think because I am around Carl so much I am the same way!
Post a Comment