Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Engagement Pictures

This Saturday is Picture Day!! Nate and I will be posing for the lovely Bethany of GlamourGraphics. Check out her blog. I especially love the Romeo and Juliet themed ones. Nate and I went shopping for clothing last week. We found some stuff that was brightly colored and super summery so I'm way excited.

Also, any of you that are my facebook friends have seen the balloons and bubbles pictures that my friend Walt Sorenson took of me (click his name to see his website). It was really fun because we've known each other so long and he could get me to laugh so easily. Anyway, I set up a time for him to do a similar photo shoot for Nate where he gets to bring some ideas and outfits he thinks defines him and have some fun looking all debonaire and awesome. Love it!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey Ashlie, Congrats on your engagement- I'm really excited for you! Thanks for the referral on your blog for my photography, you're great! Hope all the wedding planning is going well! I'm excited to take your pics on Saturday.
Bethany