skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Have you seen this man?
Because it's my fiance and he's pretty much the best looking guy ever!!! Look at those eyes!
1 comment:
Walt Sorensen
said...
Those Eyes are amazing!
March 11, 2009 at 7:35 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(27)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(53)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(9)
Have you seen this man?
Exhausted
Engagement Pictures
I want this song on my playlist
Still Recovering
I just really like this picture I took of my frien...
Keep Thinking...
Invitation Shopping Online
Thursdays are Unproductive...
►
January
(10)
All the People I know
Kristen and Jake
Friday quote day
...
2014 Year In Review or Newsletter
Pool-i-day News
Christmas Letter 2013
Walt Sorensen's photo blog
Spirituality
New Feelings
Don't Kriss And Tell
The First Two Weeks
Creative Juice Photography
the new HIYA PAPAYA photography website and blog
Super Swensons
To Cook or not to Cook
Catching up with the Joneses
The Sokia Family: Carl, Jenn, and Marley James
My Personal Blurb
Must-Ash
Ursa_major
People I know that know me back
1 comment:
Those Eyes are amazing!
Post a Comment