Thursday, February 5, 2009

Invitation Shopping Online

I've decided I really really like the pocket fold wedding invitations. So, I did a little perusing online and found a few ideas. I figure Kini and I can get some do-it-yourself ones and we can put them together...together over Spring Break.




And on a side note, while I was perusing I found these really cute purse and flower idea for bridesmaids...

I got another some more pieces of advice:
You should choose a wedding dress that you feel like yourself in. Don't get something that doesn't fit your personality just because it's "traditional."
If I had to do it over again I would have gotten a wedding dress that I absolutely love. I got one that my mom kinda cried over but I didn't really love.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey Ash,
I saw you are a follower on my blog. Are you getting married soon? Do you need a photographer? Because I'd love to shoot your engagements pics, bridals, and wedding day. Just drop me a line!
glamourgraphics@live.com
Congrats on the engagement!
Bethany