I've logged on here three days in a row because I keep thinking of something I want to write on here, but I don't remember it during the daytime, apparently. I'll just babble and see if it eventually pops up.
Nate and I are taking our first trip together EVER tomorrow with a lovely drive to San Fransisco. All right, I admit that SF is NOT my favorite place after a less than pleasant trip there when I was 19. All I gotta say is hills are awful and chinatown scared the bejeebes out of me. Nevertheless, I had to coerce Nate into a road trip somehow before we got married and Wicked tickets in one of his favorite places with 6-month advance notice seemed to be the only way. We're not even married and I've had to change the way I do things. Who needs more than 4 weeks to plan a trip? Geez Louise! Anyway, I'm counting down the hours until 4 days of freedom. We are now at 21 hours and 40 minutes. Hal-le-lu-jah!!
I don't know if I've revealed this to my small blogging community, yet, but I have a personal trainer. Her name's Kim and she's adorable. I haven't lost much weight-wise but I can lift twice as much now as I was able to 4 months ago. To quote myself, " I may not look like a supermodel, but I could easily knock one out." My energy, as you can imagine, is through the roof. I feel like I get no sleep, but I don't even care. The weirdest development in my exercise routine thus far is my knees. I've been concentrating on doing elliptical/arc trainer/bicycle/low-impact stuff because my knees are so bad, but I had a craving to start doing some time on the treadmill this last week. A-MAZ-INGly enough, my knees feel better than they have in a long time. Stupid waste-time physical therapy. It was probably making me worse. Anyway, back on track, I learned how to bench press today and I may become addicted to it because of how cool it looks.
I went and took some preliminary photos of Wheeler Farm. That's going to be so much fun. Tyler (my fiance stand-in) came with me and we started looking at a layout for tables and such. There's a big opening in the middle where you can look down on the first floor from the second floor...patio...thing. We thought it would be cool to have bunches of colorful balloons floating up through it for part of the centerpieces. I LOVE balloons. I'm excited to see if we can get it to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment