I've had a very busy and very straining week. Sunday was non-stop action with church, my mom's car breaking down, baking brownies for dinner group, 2 visiting teaching appointments, attending dinner group, and finally scary movies with Tyler. Monday was gym, taking Auntie Beta to the doctor, work, My Thai with Tyler, and creating the wedding event on Facebook. Tuesday was trying to secure a high profile speaker for our child care conference in October (many many phone calls), tanning (yes, tanning), gym, printing out my Sunday School lesson, and finding out that Nate now has a moratorium on daytime calls because his family is over their minutes for the month. Wednesday was gym, work, and up to Ogden for a night hike with Nate at the Ogden Nature Center, Village Inn and drive home. Thursday was tripping out of bed into a face plant, totally dropping the ball on a project at work, having it saved by my co-worker, leaving work early after a stress breakdown, then up to Logan for my cousin Tai's game and dinner with the cousins afterwards, and getting home at 1:00am. And now I'm at work again where I've already completed another project and had a meeting and tonight we're planning on Super Nachos at one of my friend's house that I have to go shopping for, and get gym in there somewhere. Tomorrow is home teachers, make-up for engagement pictures, engagement pictures, Walt pictures, and double date with Carissa and Jonathan, and lesson plan for Sunday for church at 9am.
Next week, I'm not going to do a darn thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment