Thursday, January 22, 2009
Bleh...
I hate being sick!! But it's been nice not working and I was forced to drop my psychology class because I've already fallen too far behind. I didn't really want to be in that class anyway. People overshare WAY to much in classes like that. I like Biology. People don't tell about their overbearing parents or their issues with intimacy in Biology. We talk about animals and parts of a cell and how to grow bacterial cultures. Now THAT'S stuff I can deal with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha...I can just imagine what the people in your psychology class were revealing. Someone should tell them it's a class - NOT a therapy session!
True dat, Cox. True dat!
I loved psychology class. I thought it was SO entertaining when people opened up and told their secrets..ha ha Oh the memories..You should have been in my Drug and Alcohol class, 50 percent of the class always talked about their drug and alcohol abuse days. Now that was interesting! :)
Post a Comment