Friday, May 29, 2009

If you're bored...

Okay, so I've actually been really really busy today, but since I got a chance to breathe, I decided to share with you my new daily online ritual. It's a website called http://www.newlaunches.com/. And you know I have to love it because it's not that great looking of a website and I totally judge websites by their homepage. But it's got amazing updates on the lastest technological what-nots and do-dads. And it's ALWAYS being updated with new stuff. For example...



This was the product that initially introduced me to this page. They are solar-powered headphones. Geordi on Star Trek:TNG wishes his visor looked as cool as these puppies.

First of all, this is a Rolls Royce. The epitome of cool, no? Wait for it... IT HAS A BUILT-IN PURSE HOLDER!!! I don't carry purses that often, but when I do I have to throw it around and find a spot and watch everything fly out if I stop too soon. I covet this even more so than I do the actual car.


Seriously considering one of these desk helmets for future Nate-that-has-an-office-and-desk. They're about five inches tall, but very intimidating. Also, the remind me of some characters in the Doonesbury cartoons. ALSO, reflects my new love of the show "The Deadliest Warrior."

One last website for all of you sports fans, at What-if Sports you can put any two teams from any year within a sport against each other and it comes up with a play-by-play of how the game would go and who would win. In the NCAAF, you can even choose the weather conditions. For example, just for fun, I put the 2008-09 LA Lakers against the 1996-97 Utah Jazz and let the computer duke it out. The Jazz still lost 117-118, but it makes me feel just a little bit better that it was only a one point difference...

No comments: