Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dear Kristine II,

YAY!! I am so excited that you have returned to blogdom!! My mental vibes and online proddings have worked at last. I'm sure the fidelitous old abuelitas are also excited for you to return. (Side note, I'm pretty sure I just made up the word fidelitous and Fidelitous Old Abuelitas would be a really cool name for our Mariachi band). Onward and upward, as I always say...or never say...or I guess I could start saying in the near future.

Which brings me to today's question, what are your six pull-string phrases? I may have asked this before, but it's always interesting to hear the answers. Just list the six phrases or words that EVERYONE could possibly associate with you because you use them in almost EVERY conversation. I don't think I could think of six of them for you, but I can try to share mine.

  1. That's a medical problem. You should probably get that checked.
  2. How did that go again?
  3. That's random.
  4. Check.
  5. And THAT's why you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend!
  6. Sweet action.

On a related note, I just went through some of my text messages to identify some of these and there's some random quotes from my everyday life I would like to share, too.

  • The guy was killed by a tortoise?
  • Do it for me. Be an example of persistance and dedication and non-procrastination. Restore my faith that ours is not a generation of slackers.
  • 1 bunny laying eggs, 2 bunnies laying eggs...
  • Vinegar+eggshells=cosmic battle
  • I swore I texted you 3 to 4 times last night, but I realized I only dreamed the texts.
  • I'm totally disappoint that the ninja lost. :(
  • You're not supposed to LEARN stuff! You're supposed to chalk it up to insanity and pray for my misguided soul.
  • It happens when one starts descending into delusion. Weird feelings, hallucinatory smells...
  • Fabiola Gordon has a nice ring to it...
  • Still ominizing?
  • Anything with a coin slot. Next villian, my piggy bank.
  • Bubbles, Buttercup, and Blossom
  • And today's word is miasma.
  • I am a self-proclaimed photo snob.
  • I dreamed last night I was pregnant with twins that I was going to name Hibachi and Kentucky.
  • You've got a facemask. You'll be okay.

LoL. Man, my life is interesting. ANYWAY, I got to go to some super fun meetings, now. I wish you all the best on your blogging endeavors and maybe we'll see each other in real life soon.

Loves,

Ashley

1 comment:

Crystal-lynn said...

I Love your texting quotes! They're hillarious! You're Great!
How are your plans going??? The countdown's on!