Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Seashell Bouquets




























Ok, so the flowers are fake, but I think they are totally awesome! Vote on your favorite! Found on http://www.etsy.com/ (where Kristen keeps finding all of her crafty stuff). Also where I found this awesome veil...


3 comments:

kris said...

my fav is 1 and 4 :)

Carissa said...

I totally agree with Kristen, before I even saw her comment! 1 and 4, both because those ones have a splash of color, but because I think that shell type is more suited to a bouquet (that is a euphemism to say that I think the spiral shells look dated). Totally cute and fab.

Also, I LOVE the short assymetrical veils. My vote is yes.

Also, hi. :)

Trish said...

I like the 2nd one- the one with pink flowers. It is what I would go with if it were me. I was just at Hobby Lobby today and saw a whole bunch of seashell crafts there. So how funny that you are thinking the same type of thing!